Monday, April 8, 2013

Ulta Haul

Hellloo my beauty queens,

Just a quick post on the stuff I got at Ulta last week with the 20% off coupon that I received in my email.

I got the following items during this shopping trip:
-Ulta's Instant nail Polish Remover (Sponge form)
-Nivea's Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Gradual Tanner and Daily Lotion
-Essie's "Mint Candy Apple"
-Revlon's ColorStay polish in topcoat
-Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion



Essie's Mint Candy Apple with Revlon ColorStay's top coat. I'm in love with this. It's the perfect pastel polish. A very nice shade of mint actually. I'm a bit obsessed with it. The pictures below doesn't do its justice. The color in the bottle comes off a bit darker than when applied on nails. I think this color is a must for Spring/Summer.

  

I'm kind of indifferent about the top coat right now. I like the design of the brush. It's 2 tiny brush combined into 1 giant brush. It's effortless to apply on unlike some top coat that's super thick and gooey. Still testing for the lasting power and I had it on since 4-5 days ago and there's a few chips here and there.


I didn't get a chance to try out the tanning lotion or polish remover yet. I'm hoping the lotion will get me a bit tanner before I head home to Hawaii. Thanks to Seattle, I don't have any single bits of color left in me.. :( Gonna have to go to the beach everyday in those 2 weeks I'm home!

As for the drying lotion, I think I need to review that one on another post. Way too AMAZING to not have a post on its own; so look out for that! :)

Happy Monday!! <3


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nanda! Found your blog. love the nail color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's an awesome color. You should go get one to try too :) Stop by more often!

      Delete